Dk Car Search Engine - powered by Google

Loading

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Typical car sketches

Typical car sketches

Click on the images and have a look at the sketches. You will have a clear idea how people around the world draw/sketch Cars. Notice that their hands are rough but yet stylish. it can really smooth and precise and really rough or coarse which differs from artist to artist.

You will notice not many people pay attention on wheels but really manage to make the car more lively.

They have a Typical angle of drawing. isometric view to be precise.
 This Model is unfinished yet effective. the body, the cuves, bends are really coming out.
 Now this is a more precise, fine drawing with detailing.
Some people also color their sketches. Notice this artist has a little rough hand and rough coloring but you love it when you see it.
A perfect balance of Fine art and rough sketching. A perfect coupe, a perfect angle to show off.


By Now you people must have got an idea about the sketching cars.

More posts and videos coming up especially for you guys.







Regards Dk
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subscribe to my youtube channel.
Channel 1
Channel 2

if you are a tech savy you can follow my technology blog here >> ATG  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know some car cleaners in Perth who are good at sketching cars because it is their hobby when they have free time. I can draw a car but it will not look good as these cars. Anyway, these sketches look totally awesome!

Unknown said...

I wish I can draw like that. If only I can, I would be able to add some imagination to my mobile car detailing perth.